Terms of participation in the Regency Entertainment S.A. rewards program for the games of the casino of Thessaloniki (hereinafter “Thessaloniki Casino” or “Casino”):
Only people over the age of 21 are allowed to enter the casino.
You are required to show an ID card, a passport or a driver's license.
Only lawfully entering customers of Regency Casino Thessaloniki can participate in the program. Participation in the program is strictly personal and cannot be transferred or assigned to a third party, customer or not. The customer shall receive the entry card, which also serves as a point collection and rewards card from the Casino's reception. By using the card at electronic gaming machines and table games, participating in any current promotional activities and draws, by using privileges and free services as well as by entering the special private gambling room "Privé" (after permission by the Management), the client irrevocably accepts these terms as well as the Casino's power to change them, whenever the management sees fit. Moreover, in the same manner as described above (use of the card, entry to "Privé" etc.), each customer acknowledges that the Casino shall keep a record of each player's Digital signature and that they have been informed about the regulations.
There are different graded tiers of members of the program, which correspond to privileges, services and benefits which are determined by the Management. As an indication, these tiers are: Silver, Rubi, Gold, Diamond, Black
Gold, Diamond and Black tiers offer their respective members the chance - but not the right - to enter (with the authorization of the Management of the casino) the "Privé" private gambling area along with a specific number of guests and to enjoy the privileges and services available in that room. Every time a member of the rewards program enters this area, they do so with a separate authorization of the Management; furthermore, entry in the "Privé" private gambling area, constitutes an acceptance of the rules and conditions, as described herein. A member's frequent entry in the "Privé" private area does not constitute a right of entry to that area at will, since permission has to be granted each time with a separate authorization of the Management. The Management reserves the right to now allow members entry to "Privé", without having to explain the reasons for that decision.
Similarly, Gold, Diamond and Black tiers offer their respective members the chance - but not the right - to enter (with the authorization of the Management of the casino) the casino free of charge along with a specific number of guests. Every time a member of the rewards program enters the casino with their guests free of charge, they need an authorization of the Management; this does not constitute a right, since each time the Management authorizes their entry only for a single day. Members that abuse the above mentioned privilege shall be deprived of said privilege by decision of the Management. The Management reserves the right to deny free entry to the casino, without having to explain the reason for this decision.
Participants in the rewards program gain access and are admitted to the respective tier by decision of the Management. Similarly, participants in the program change tier by decision of the Management; prior notice to the client is not required. The criteria for the categorization/tiering of members may be, among others, the number of visits of the client during a specific time period or the number of points they have collected in a specific number of visits by gambling, or a combination thereof. All privileges and provisions, as well as the criteria for admission to each tier are determined exclusively by the Management, who reserves the right to change, alter or even revoke them, if seen fit, without the consent of the member.
Criteria, provisions, privileges and services per tier are announced by the casino in printed form and in advertising material. From time to time these are personalized and are communicated exclusively to the concerned party.
Some privileges and services are offered by third parties, who have entered into contracts with the casino Management. The casino bears no responsibility in case the third party refuses to offer the promised services and privileges.
If a member meets the criteria for a tier upgrade, the Management may or may not invite the member to participate in a trial assessment period, or may even reject this upgrade without having to contact the member and explain the reasons behind this decision. Similarly, in the case of a downgrade of a member, the casino Management may or may not invite a member to participate in a trial assessment period, or may even start this trial period without having to contact the member and explain the reasons behind this decision.
In certain tiers, and especially from Silver to Rubi and from Gold to Diamond (upgrade) or from Rubi to Silver and from Diamond to Gold (downgrade) the procedure shall be carried out automatically without notice to the member.
Apart from the above-mentioned tiers, there may be other tiers or even sub-tiers of members, which the Management may create or cancel, if it sees fit. A tier such as the ones mentioned above is the "honorary members" of the Gold tier. Those members are categorized as such by the Management and have some of the privileges of the Gold tier. For instance, they are allowed to enter the private room "Privé" as well as to enter the casino free of charge, but they only participate in draws and promotional actions of Silver and Rubi tiers and not of the Gold tier.
The casino may set different amount of points to be won at gaming machines and table games per tier.
• Every customer who participates in the rewards program may use their card at the gaming machines as well as at the table games determined from time to time by the casino. They are not allowed to transfer their card and its use to any third party.
• The client is responsible for proper use and insertion of the card in the card reader of gaming machines. Every time customers insert their card in the card reader of a certain gaming machine, they are informed about the total number of points they have collected so far as well as about the credits they have to bet in order to win the next point. Once the customer starts playing, only the points that they have earned since the insertion of the card in the card reader are displayed for their information. In case the customer decides to remove the card, all points they have collected up to that moment are added to the ones they had before starting the game. Points are in integer and not decimal form, so when the card is removed from the card reader, the number of credits remaining for the awarding of the next point will not be added up, when the card is re-inserted in the card reader of the machine.
• It is the customer's responsibility to inform employees of the casino of any malfunction of the card reader or damage thereto that may result in the point collection card being denied. In case the card is not accepted or there is a malfunction, the customer will be notified through indications and information on the card reader, which appear in English.
• The casino is not responsible for any loss of points that were not collected during a game due to the incorrect use of the card, malfunction of the reader card or damage thereto or due to an interruption of the communication with the computerized system.
• All points collected while the customer is gambling are entered in the computerized system in their account and are available for their information every time they insert their card in the card reader of the gaming machines. Any doubts regarding the number of points collected, as well as the redeeming value of those points shall be solved exclusively by a decision of the casino Management.
• The start of the rewards program for table games, as well as the participation method shall be determined in a relevant announcement that shall be placed in the casino area.
• The customer may initially only have one account in the computerized system, connected to a single point collection card. However, upon request of the customer, the casino may create more than one "account" connected to a respective number of cards for a limited number of customers. It is at the discretion of the casino to consider the application of the concerned party and having taken into account the data related to the use of the card up to that time (e.g. the total number of points collected), it can create an additional account and issue a card connected to said account. In this case, the customer can simultaneously use their cards in the gaming machines and collect points in the respective accounts. The casino reserves the right to cancel any additional account and to transfer the collected points to the initial active account of the customer.
• If the point collection card gets lost, it is at the discretion of the casino to issue a new one; however, the points collected by the customer by that time remain in the account of the customer. If a new card is issued, points are either transfered to the new account, or remain in the same account, if the new card is an exact copy of the old one. The casino reserves the right to remove a specific number of points from the customer's account for every re-issue of a card. The customer can redeem their points and receive their gifts and services at the casino as well as certain points outside the casino at a time set by the casino. Redeemed points are subtracted from the total number of points collected up to that time in the account. It is not possible for redeemed points to be returned, if the customer changes their mind later. In order to redeem points and receive the gift, the customer must show their ID card or passport as well as the point collection card. They also need to sign a gift receipt form or the documentation indicated by the employee of the casino. The gift receipt form is valid for a specific time period, which is determined by the casino. The customer has to deliver the gift receipt form in order to receive the respective present. Once the above mentioned period has expired, the gift receipt form is rendered invalid and the points that corresponded to it are lost permanently.
• Gifts, the number of points required for each gift, as well as the number of points earned per value of bet are set by the casino, which reserves the right to change and modify these numbers and the gifts themselves without the consent of the undersigned. The casino may set different point ratios per value of the bet at gaming machines and at table games, depending on the type of game, the position of the gaming machine, the minimum bet, the time or day of participation. The same applies for table games. New criteria may be added to already existing ones depending on the capabilities of the computerized system.
• Gifts may, among others, be objects, gift vouchers, lottery tickets in other promotional programs, additional credits, provisions or services, or even cash, but the point redemption ratio is determined on a case-by-case basis and is not directly or indirectly related to the value of the gifts. It is at the discretion of the casino to determine which gifts are available and when they can be redeemed as well as to set a maximum daily limit on the redemption of points per gift tier, collectively or per customer. The casino also has the right to set a limit of points the customer should have collected in their account,
in order to be able to redeem them. Similarly, the casino may set a minimum limit of the number of points the customer should have as a balance in their account in order to be able to redeem their points. It is the responsibility of the Casino Thessaloniki to announce or alternatively to display the gifts that are available for redemption and to communicate the limits applicable from time to time.
• Gifts that have been received may not be replaced with other gifts, provisions or cash, nor may they be returned. In case the customer loses their gift receipt form, they cannot replace it with another and the number of points that corresponded to the lost receipt form are permanently lost.
• The casino reserves the right to unilaterally cancel the participation of the customer in the program and to discard their points, as well as to cancel the rewards program without warning and without having to redeem any points that were collected and recorded in the register kept, if this is dictated by the following reasons:
1) The customer is prohibited from entering the casino for any reason whatsoever.
2) The customer transfers their card and its use to a third party.
3) There is a technical problem for which the Casino Thessaloniki is not at fault, and partial or final termination of the program is deemed necessary.
4) The customer does not use their card for a time period of 6 months.
5) Data shows that the points collected do not correspond to the value of the customer's bet.
6) The points have been obtained in a way that is not compliant with the above mentioned procedure.
7) If, in accordance to the law that regulates the operation of casinos, rewarding the participation of players in games with gifts or additional provisions is prohibited.
8) If it becomes clear that the use of the point collection card or the participation of the customer in the program is illegal or unconventional. In case of submission of any complaint and cancellation of participation, the holder of the card has to discontinue use of the card at the gaming machines immediately.
The card is a property of Regency Entertainment S.A., it is personal, it may not be transfered and its holder has to return it upon the enterprise's request.
• The right on the collected points cannot be transfered or inherited.
• The rewards program is initially valid for an unlimited amount of time. Regency Entertainment S.A. has the right to unilaterally discontinue the program, permanently or temporarily, provided that a relevant announcement has been prominently displayed at the entrance of the casino. In this case, the collected points remain in the customer's accounts for a period of three (3) months. During that time, clients may redeem their points depending on the gift availability. After the above mentioned period, all points shall be canceled. Similarly, Regency Entertainment S.A. has the right to clear all accounts of the members of the point collection program once a year on a predetermined date. Should this occur, there shall be an announcement prominently displayed at the entrance of the casino at least two (2) months prior to the date of the settlement, on which all points that remain in the customers' accounts will be cleared. During these two (2) months, members may redeem their points depending on the gift availability.
All records kept are confidential and non-reportable.
REGULATION of the private gambling room "Privé"
The private room "Privé" consists of several separate rooms such as:
• Reception area with a separate entrance (only with permission of the Management) • Gambling area • Limited VVIP gambling area (invitation only) • Cash register
• Bar and lounge • TV-equipped lounge • Restaurant • VIP Poker Room (invitation only) • Utility areas
• Entrance to the private room "Privé" is only allowed to Gold, Diamond and Black tier members of the rewards program, with the authorization of the Management. Non-members and members of the other tiers of the rewards program may visit the area on invitation; nevertheless, as soon as they enter the room they irrevocably accept the rules set out herein, without the right of withdrawal.
• Gold and Diamond tier members are allowed to enter the area with up to 2 guests, while Black tier members are allowed to have up to 3, provided that they have received the required authorization from the Management. In any other case, entrance is allowed only after approval of the Management. Members that abuse the above-mentioned privilege, shall lose it by the Management's decision.
• In special cases and especially for exclusive customers of the restaurant, the participation and acceptance of the rewards program is not necessary; however, the Management reserves the right to deny entry to the "Privé" room and consequently to the restaurant. In any case, the code of ethics and conduct are also to be observed by the visitors of the restaurant. When a customer of the restaurant decides to play or to participate in the promotional actions and draws of the casino, it is assumed that they accept these terms.
• Especially for the Poker room of "Privé", the entrance to which is visible from the rest of the rooms, entrance is only allowed with an invitation or a special authorization of the Management. Players who wish to play on a Poker table in this room submit a request to the Management who decides whether to allow access or not. The tier to which the applicant belongs is irrelevant in this case. The Management reserves the right to deny access or even to cancel the participation of a player in a game or a tournament and to ask the player to leave the table or the room, without having to explain the reasons for this decision. A player who participated in a game that took place in this room in the past, whether they had been invited in or not, does not acquire the right to enter the Poker room or to join a poker game that is held in it, since each invitation or authorization is separate and is valid for one day only.
• Access to the limited access VVIP room of "Privé" is allowed only with an invitation or a special authorization of the Management. Players who wish to play at a table in this room should submit a request to the Management, who decides whether to allow entrance or not. The tier to which the applicant belongs is irrelevant in this case. The Management reserves the right to deny access or even to cancel the participation of a player in a game or a tournament and to ask the player to leave the table or the room, without having to explain the reasons for this decision. A player who participated in a game that took place in this room in the past, whether they had been invited in or not, does not acquire the right to enter the area, since each invitation or authorization is separate and valid for a single day only.
Code of Conduct and Ethics:
A. People who enter the "Privé" room should behave in a civil manner, keep a low profile, refrain from raising their voice and respect other visitors. Players are prohibited from co-operating in the games that are held in the "Privé" room and especially in Poker room B. Visitors are prohibited from entering the area or wandering around in said area under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
C. In case a dispute or a argument arises between two guests, the two parties must not yell or confront each other directly, but should rather take the matter to the Management in a civil manner. In any case, the decision of the Management must be respected and accepted.
D. Provisions and services: All visitors have access to certain free of charge provisions and services, but from time to time they may be asked to pay for them.
Members of this program who use these services and provisions should not abuse them, but rather act according to with the guidelines of the Management.
Honorary Gold tier members have limited access to the above mentioned services and benefits and should always behave discreetly.
Honorary members do not participate in the promotional actions and draws that are intended for the respective Gold tier.
E. Discretion: Discretion must be observed between guests and members in the "Privé" area, while disclosure of information regarding their presence
in the area and their gambling is prohibited.
F. Clothing: Members should enter the area decently dressed. The Management reserves the right to deny entrance to the area, if it finds that the member does not observe the above condition.
• The Management of Regency Casino Thessaloniki reserves the right to deny entrance and/or stay in the "Privé" room in case
visitors-customers do not abide by the applicable regulation and do not comply with observations and/or recommendations of the Management.
• The Management is the only competent authority to determine, based on the applicable regulation, if the behavior-appearance of visitors-customers is inappropriate and/or if it jeopardizes the proper functioning of the "Privé" area and/or the safety of the staff and the other visitors-customers.
• If case of breach of this rule, the Management reserves the right to apply disciplinary measures such as:
1. Verbal warning
2. Temporary prohibition on entry
3. Definite prohibition on entry for life from the "Privé" room.
• The Management of Regency Casino Thessaloniki is not responsible for the loss of objects due to theft or damage.
• Valuable items can be passed on to the Management of Regency Casino Thessaloniki for safe keeping in specially designed safe deposit boxes.
• The operating hours of "Privé" are strictly determined by the Management and can be amended without other notice.
Regency Entertainment S.A. reserves the right to unilaterally amend the terms of the rewards program. A copy of these terms has been submitted to the Notary of Thessaloniki, Mrs. Michelaki.